“Our bodies are apt to be our autobiographies”
– Frank Burgess
Bodywork is a gift. The ability to work in such an intimate and personal way, with so many wonderful people, has been a blessing in my life.
Massage Therapy is much more than treating a muscle. It provides an opportunity for healing on multiple levels. Practicing as a massage therapist brings purpose to my life, allowing me to creatively tailor treatments to each individual, and problem solve using a vast array of clinical skills to support my client’s needs.
- Medical Massage
- Injury Treatment
- Craniosacral Therapy
- Deep Tissue
- Pregnancy/Perinatal Treatment
- Structural Integration
- Intraoral treatment
National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork (NCBTMB) Certified
American Massage Therapy Association–Professional Member
Certifications in progress:
- Mayan Abdominal Massage
- Craniosacral Therapy
*Reflect cash discount
Insurance and Payment
- Moncure Massage will no longer be billing directly to your health insurance as of January 1st, 2018.
- You will be provided with all documentation required for submitting to your insurance provider.
- PIP (Personal Injury) claims will be accepted.
- I will only be accepting cash, check or credit as of January 1st, 2018.
- Flexible Spending/Health Savings Accounts which use a credit card are also acceptable forms of payment.
- Payment is due at time of service.
Hours for Massage Therapy
Massage services are provided Sunday through Thursday. Please check the online schedule for current availability.
call for an appointment: 206-697-6180
“Our bodies are apt to be our autobiographies” – Frank Burgess
Elizabeth is one of those special individuals who seem truly born for their profession. As a massage therapist, her hands instinctively travel to where they are needed the most, and you can sense her understanding and sensitivity toward the needs of both the body and the spirit. I appreciate Elizabeth’s perfect professionalism, calm and comforting presence, and perhaps most of all her warm sense of humor. I always leave a session with her feeling very nurtured and taken care of, inside and out.E.T.
5410 California Ave SW #102
Seattle, WA 98136
Phone: (206) 697-6180
Fax: (206) 937-1592